21 April 2011

Beauty. Health. Hauls. Reviews. Fashion and Random Talk.

My first COMPLETE Blog!

Hi guys! If you don’t know me yet, my name is Rose. This is my first complete blog. Here, I will be writing about my daily life, but mainly tips about beauty, health and fashion. Also share my shopping hauls and my honest opinion about products. Occasionally there will be random talk about whatever I may be feeling at the moment. I made this blog because it was highly requested by many, so if you have any questions please leave me a comment and let me know. If you like what you see, follow me! I'm looking into opening an online store in the near furture.:):) I hope you all enjoy! Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! <3
                                                                     xoxo ~ Rose.

2 comments:

  1. loving your blog hun! thanks for the invite on beautylish. can't wait to see more from you! can you put your follower link on the sidebar so i can follow you here as well? thanks love! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the awesome post. Looking forward to staying current with your blog. Keep it up with your good work. I will share your blog with my friends. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please don't hesitate to comment. I love reading all your lovely thoughts! Whether it's advice, agreements, disagreements. I'm open to all and appreciate your time. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I have free time. xoxo~ Rose.