6 May 2011

Prom: Fun, summer bright makeup

 



Products Used
FACE:
Aveeno daily moisturizer spf15
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
MAC studio fix C40


EYES:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer 
(apply with finger tips all over lid)
Quo eyeshadow in Hot Pink 
(apply with flat eyeshadow brush, from inner corner of eyes, up to crease bone, stop halfway into the eye lid)
Quo eyeshadow in Turquoise Blue
(continuing where the pink left off, with the sme flat brush, apply from middle of lid to the other corner)
Maybelline eyeshadow in Royal Blue
(with blending brush, create a V shape on the outer corner of eye lid and blend in and up to crease bone)
Maybelline eyeshadow in Matte Black
( Just 1/2 inch in outer corner, makeV shape and blend in and up on to crease to darken the Royal Blue abit)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
(draw a fine line closest to lash line as possible and gradually make it thicker from middle to the outer corner and then wing it out and up, apply some on the lower lash line also, but only halfway)
Then, take some of the same hot pink used in Step 1, apply that on top of the Royal blue, abit pass the crease bone and blend it well together, so there is no harsh lines. After you are satisfed with the blending, take any shimmery white eyeshadow and apply in the inner corner and tear duct to highlight and make eyes appear larger and brighter. Also take any matte white eyeshadow and highlight under your brows, to accentuate your brow shape. 
For eyelashes, I used ones I ordered from Ebay. I forgot the name of the company, but you can search for blue false eyelashes. They are from Taiwan or China I believe. I applied a strip of lash glue and place it closest to the lash line as possible, then gently hold it by the ends, push it into lash line. Then I applied one coat of Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express mascara in Brownish/Black, to upper and lower lashes.

CHEEKS:
Physician Formula Mineral Bronzer for Medium to Dark skin. 
(apply from under the cheekbones to middle of your ears)
Wet n Wild Blush in Blusher
(apply from apple of your cheeks to your temple)

LIPS:
Rimmel Paris in Airy Fairy
(apply as you would normally wear your lipstick)


Hope you ladies like it and will try it out! Good Luck! 
xoxo ~Rose.



9 comments:

  1. this is soo beautiful!!
    =) love the colours and the lashes are pretty!

    thanks for the tut! its really helpful!
    ill try it out soon!
    =)

    modalouvain.blogspot.com
    dont forget about my giveaway soon!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your eye makeup...very pretty ♥
    may be we can follow each other!!
    --kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I would be able to do this! nice blog here, following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are so pretty and your makeup is flawless. I love the lashes too. I use the smashbox primer too, it's great

    NIce blog, following you now
    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look!!! The lashes look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heya babes, check out my latest blog post I awarded you with Stylish Blogger Award:D Check it out.
    Elle xxxx
    http://ellarysplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rose, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! Such beautiful make up, and what lashes!! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i like your blog ..is really good. .. and I adding u to fallow person .. u can do this as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog, new follower! I came her from Love Makeup's blog love post!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please don't hesitate to comment. I love reading all your lovely thoughts! Whether it's advice, agreements, disagreements. I'm open to all and appreciate your time. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I have free time. xoxo~ Rose.