I logged in today and found that I have been awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award by the beautiful and stylish blogger herself, ELLE! Thank you so much babe! I am very flattered and grateful, especially when I just started blogging 3 weeks ago. I still haven't figured out how to use all the features and options properly yet. I appreciate the aknowledgement and the support of all my followers! Love you all and thank you so much! <3 Especially Elle, please go and check her blog out, if you haven't yet! She's got a little bit of everything for everyone! Thank you once again, ELLE!
1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
7 Random Things about me:
1) My favorite colors are blue, black and purple.
2) The first time I consumed alcohol was when I was 25, and I tried building my tolerance for it on special occassions, but I always get really ill! Is it possible to be allergic to alcohol?
3) I wasn't your average teenager, I was never curious about parties, boys, sex, drugs or alcohol. Instead, at 15 I planned my future already. I dreamed of being a fashion designer, moving to L.A and by 35 I wanted to be married and have kids. We would live in my dream house back in Canada, where I would have my career as college professor or high school teacher.
4) I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, so if you don't know me well you may find me to be offensive.
5) I don't smile often in photographs, but in reality I'm always smiling and laughing and joking so I'm actually very easy-going yet out-going. Go figure.
6) Although, my mom spoiled me and treated me like a princess and made me join girly activities with her 5 sisters and their daughters, As a kid I was a tomboy at heart! I collected hockey cards, played video games. I loved watching wrestling (WWF) and martial arts movies with my dad and brothers.
7) I'm extremely shy! but people mistake that as being stuck up. I'm too shy to start conversations, but once I'm comfortable with you I'm just a silly, loving and caring nerd who loves all things beauty, historical and cultural!
Yes, I do realize my physical appearance contradicts all the things I've described about myself! Well, "don't judge a book by it's cover!"
Hope you all enjoyed reading these random facts about me.