23 January 2012

Haul time.

Today, I share with you guys my purchases from Sephora, Forever21 and the local drugstore.



 I found this gorgeous necklace at Forever 21. I love that it has different texture like the gold chain, pearls and the flowers that are made of fabric. The flowers really stood out to me.
 This pretty jade looking bracelet is one of my favorite accessory purchases so far this year. I adore the triple layer beading and the cute ribbon that holds it all together. I found this at the drugstore.
 Got2Be heat protection hair lotion. I haven't used it yet so I can't say much on it but the fact that each is specifically made for different heat styling tools. The one to your left is made for flat iron and to your right is made for blow drying. I ran out of heat protection spray so I decided to pick up some and try a new brand.
 The color of this gorgeous bubble dress really stood out to me. I found it at Forever21. Besides the pretty color, the backless style really stood out to me also. I'm going to have a hard time finding a good bra to wear with it. If any of you ladies know of the perfect bra, please let me now!


 I love the texture and look of this short. I found this at Urban Planet and since I'm dying for spring to come around sooner, I purchased this so I could feel like spring is around the corner. Silly of me, right?
 Ah, the ever expensive Laura Mercier foundation primer! I tried this once, so there's not much I can say about it but that one time I used it, I liked it. It works really well under my Mac powder, although on the box it says it is specially made to be used with mineral powders.
 I love these earrings! It's so chic and bright. I imagine it would compliment the green dress, that I purchase from Forever21 (shown above) really well.
Last but not least, I grabbed these Kardashians nail polish. I really like these colors. I've heard great reviews on these so I can't wait to try them!

10 comments:

  1. That dress is gorg thanks for the comment on my blog I have followed yours I am having a giveaway also on mine check it out here on how to enter http://alittlebitofmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-how-to-enter-and-term-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you gorgeous! I will check out your giveaway sometime later today! keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  2. You picked up some really great things! I love those emerald coloured earrings from F21. They are really beautiful! Also, the colour of that dress you bought it just gorgeous! Following you!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much sweetie and those earrings are much more gorgeous in person and they were only $4.99!

      Delete
  3. That dress is so beautiful! & I absolutely LOVE those emerald earrings. Gorgeous!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! The earrings were only $4.99 and the dress was $20. Such great prices for beautiful items!

      Delete
  4. pretty polishes! the dress is gorg!!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll. I will check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  5. Great haul! We have heard great things about the Laura Mercier!
    Just followed you and would love for you to visit our blog and follow if you like.

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, laura mercier primer is working great! It's a bit pricey but well worth it. I will definitely check out your blog as soon as i can hun. xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting! Please don't hesitate to comment. I love reading all your lovely thoughts! Whether it's advice, agreements, disagreements. I'm open to all and appreciate your time. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I have free time. xoxo~ Rose.