21 January 2012

Rihanna's Inspired hair



I love Rihanna's music and style. Below is my version of her hairstyle in her we found love music video. To create this look, all you need is a curling iron, some strong hold hairspray, bobby pins and a teasing comb.




Begin by curling your hair (don't forget to alternate every section you curl). Curl one section by wrapping it around the curling iron rod going clockwise and then curl the next section of hair by going the opposite direction-counter clockwise, continue on curling this way until you have reached your last row of hair. I suggest this method, if you want natural looking curls and more volume to your hair. Once you have finished curling your hair, tease your as hair as desired and gently smooth out the teased areas with your brush, next part your hair dramatically to one side, spray the side you've parted and comb it back and pin hair into place. You're all done!

4 comments:

  1. thanks dear, ive followed you back. and your hair is absolutely gorgeous, love that stunning ring <33

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look you created it really suits you. Your hair is soo long.I also really like the makeup look that you created. I have a similiar lipstick called "Snob" by mac.

    Ps.Thank you for your comment. Of course I'll follow you. Really enjoy your posts. Hope you decide to follow me too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Looks great! You're gorgeous!!!!
    xx


    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://urbanumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Please don't hesitate to comment. I love reading all your lovely thoughts! Whether it's advice, agreements, disagreements. I'm open to all and appreciate your time. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as I have free time. xoxo~ Rose.